AIIMS MBBS 2021 will be conducted to provide admissions to MBBS and BDS courses. There are a total of 15 AIIMS functioning hospitals. All AIIMS offer MBBS and BSc nursing (only for girls) course & 2 paramedical courses related to dental also offered by AIIMS Delhi. A total of 1207 seats are available in AIIMS MBBS 2021. 100 seats for Indian Nationals are available for admission to MBBS course in AIIMS New Delhi. The application form of AIIMS MBBS 2021 can be filled through PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) facility. Candidates who wish to secure admission in AIIMS must visit the official website and successfully apply for AIIMS MBBS 2021. For more details about AIIMS MBBS 2021, candidates can read the following article.
Seats and Reservation
- There will be 7 seats for foreign candidates in AIIMS New Delhi and
- PWD candidates will get 5% reservation of seats.
AIIMS MBBS 2021: Dates and Events
|Basic Registration starts from||4th week of November 2020|
|Last date for Basic Registration||2nd week of January 2021|
|Status of the basic registration||3rd week of January 2021|
|Prospectus release date||4th week of February 2021|
|Code generation for final registration||4th week of January 2021|
|Final Registration process||4th week of February 2021|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2021|
|Result declaration date||2nd week of June 2021|
|Publication of merit list||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counseling starts||Last week of June 2021|
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Foreign Nationals.
- Passed Class 12 exams from CBSE, ICSC or any other equivalent board with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects.
- The above qualification should be passed with minimum aggregate marks of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (50% for SC/ST/OPH/OCI candidates).
- Those who are appearing for the qualifying exam can also apply.
- The minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Candidates can give AIIMS Exam until 30 years of age.
- There is no limit to the number of attempts in AIIMS.
About AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application form
Candidates can fill the application form of AIIMS MBBS 2021 from the official website. Enter all the qualification details and also the address details to be entered. Choose your preferred city for the exam center. Make payment of the application form fee. Click on Proceed and your registration acknowledgment will be displayed on the screen. In the end, candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Specifications of the Documents
|Photograph||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||50-100 kb|
|Signature||6 cm x 3 cm||20 – 100 kb|
|Thumb impression||4 cm x 3 cm||20 – 100 kb|
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates will be Rs. 1500/-
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates will be Rs. 1200/-
- PWBD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- Payment can be made by using credit/debit card or Internet Banking.
- The exam will be conducted in Computer-based mode.
- The total time duration for the exam is 3.5 hours.
- For each wrong answer, 1/3rd of the mark allotted to the question will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The exam of AIIMS MBBS 2021 will be conducted at following places: Port Blair, Itanagar, Imphal, Shillong, Aizawl, Kohima, Agartala, Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Asansol, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri, Delhi, Ambala, Faridabad, Gurgram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Jammu, Samba, Srinagar, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Varanasi, Chirala, Guntur, Kurnool, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Gulbarga (Kalaburagi), Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Udupi, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malapuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Puducherry, Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Chenna, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagarcoil, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Varodara, Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain, Panaji/Madgaon/Mapusa, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tejpur
AIIMS MBBS 2021: General Queries
- Candidates can fill up the AIIMS MBBS online application form only in the online mode.
- The entrance test for MBBS UG is conducted via online mode.
- The exam will be conducted in 151 cities.
- Candidates must appear for the AIIMS exam and obtain the qualifying marks to secure an admission in AIIMS college.
- Candidates can also edit their details filled in the application form within a stipulated time.