Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts MPPSC 2020 State Service Exam for recruitment to various posts (as given below) in government departments and offices of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The Applications for MPPSC started in the month of December. Candidate can get all details related to MPPSC 2020 on this page. This exam is conducted in two stages namely the preliminary exam and the main exam. Aspirants who cleared the prelim exam were allowed to appear for the main exam.
MPPSC 2020: Vacancies
|Assistant Forest Guard (Sahayak Van Sanrakshak)||–|
|Forest Ranger (Van Kshetrapal)||–|
|State Service Examination (SSE)||–|
|Assistant Professor Examination (APE)||–|
MPPSC 2020: Important Dates
|Notification will be released on||Dec 2020|
|Starting of Application form||Dec 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||Jan 2021|
|Assistant Professor Online Form Submission Dates||Dec 2020 to Jan 2021|
|State Service Examination Date||Feb 2021|
|State Forest Service Examination Date||Feb 2021|
|Assistant Professor Exam Date||Will Update Soon|
|Result Declaration Date||Will Update Soon|
- A degree in any disciplines from any recognized university by Govt. of India is required to fill the form.
- The minimum age of the candidate can be between 18-21 years.
- The maximum age can be 25-40 years as on 1st Jan 2021.
- Age criteria vary according to the post.
Post Wise Age Limit
- Assistant Superintendent Jail – 18 to 30 years
- Transportation sub-inspector – 21 to 35 years
- Superintendent of police – 20 to 45 years
- Other posts – 21 to 40 years
- The candidates who belong to the general or open category need to credit Rs 500 as a submission fee.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will have to pay Rs 250/.
Selection is made on the basis of the following Rounds:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- Multiple Choice Question
- The duration will be 2 hours for each Paper.
|Type of Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies||100||200|
|Paper II||General Aptitude Test||100||200|
|I||General Study I||300|
|II||General Study II||300|
|III||General Study III||300|
|IV||General Study IV||300|
- Preliminary Syllabus (Paper -1): General Science and Environment, Current Events of National & International Importance, History of India and Independent India, Indian Polity and economics, Sports, Geography, History, and culture of M.P, Polity and economy of India of M.P, Information and Communication Technologies
- Preliminary Syllabus (Paper -2): Comprehension, Interpersonal skill including communication skill, Logical reasoning, Decision making and problem-solving, General mental ability, Basic number relation, Hindi language comprehension skill
- Mains Syllabus for Paper 1 (General Studies): History and culture, Indian History, Geography, Water Management, Disaster, and its Management
- Mains Syllabus for Paper 2 (General Studies): The Constitution, the political and administrative structure of governance, the Security issue, Social & some important legislation, Social sector – Health, Education, Empowerment, Education system, Human resource development, Welfare programs, Public services, Public expenditure, International organizations
- Mains Syllabus for Paper 3 (General Studies): Science and technology, Reasoning and data interpretation, Technology, Emerging technology, Energy, Environment and sustainable development, Indian economy
- Mains Syllabus for Paper 4 (General Studies): Human needs and motivation, Philosophers, Attitude, Aptitude, Corruption, Case studies