Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) will release notification for Gujrat Civil Services Exam 2020 at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Various candidates have to be selected through GPSC Recruitment 2020. The aspirants have to undergo the Preliminary examination, then the main exam and at last interview. Those who will qualify all the round by obtaining minimum qualifying marks will be selected for the Gujrat Civil Services. The article below holds all the relevant information about Gujrat Civil Services Exam 2020. There will be three stages of the entire section process. Candidates will be selected for various post (a list of which is given in the next section). Also the Pay Scale and Grade pay is also given in the follwoing article.
Pay Scale (According to 7th Pay Commission)
- For Class-I: Pay Matrix Level No: 10- Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500 and other allowances
- For Class-II: Pay Matrix Level No: 8- Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400 and other allowances
Vacancy Details of GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020
The candidates who are participating in the recruitment can check the vacancy distribution from here.
|Post||Number of Post|
|Gujarat Administrative Service||Updated Later|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||Updated Later|
|Assistant Director Food And Civil Supply||Updated Later|
|Social Welfare Officer (Developing Caste)||Updated Later|
|Assistant Commissioner of State Tax||Updated Later|
|Junior Scale Deputy Collector||Updated Later|
|Deputy District||Updated Later|
|Deputy District Development Officer||Updated Later|
|Deputy Director, Developing Castes||Updated Later|
|Deputy Director, Schedule Caste||Updated Later|
|Assistant Commissioner, Tribal Development||Updated Later|
|Taluka Development Officer||Updated Later|
|Government Labour Officer||Updated Later|
|Section Officer, Sachivalay||Updated Later|
|Section Officer, GPSC||Updated Later|
|Tribal Development Officer||Updated Later|
|District Inspector Land Record||Updated Later|
|State Tax Officer||Updated Later|
|Superintendent, Prohibition and Excise||Updated Later|
|Municipal Chief Officer, Class-II||Updated Later|
Gujrat Civil Services Exam 2020: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||Third week of July 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application||Last week of July 2020|
|Availability of admit card||Second week of October 2020|
|Conduction of Preliminary Examination||Third week of October 2020|
|Releasing of answer key||Forth week of November 2020|
|Declaration of Prelims result||In the month of Dec 2020|
|Availability of main admit card||To be announced|
|Conduction of the main examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of the main result||To be announced|
|Issuance of interview admit card||To be announced|
|Conduction of interview||In the month of July 2021|
|Declaration of the final result||In the month of July 2021|
- An Indian National is eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be 20 to 30 years on July 31, 2020. However, age relaxation is also applicable here.
- The candidate has a Bachelor’s degree is eligible.
- The basic knowledge of the computer is necessary.
- Candidate should also know the Gujarati or Hindi or both.
- The candidate will get the age relaxation as per their category.
- SEBC/SC/ST Male candidates of Gujarat origin will get 05 years.
- The woman candidates will get the 05 years age relaxation.
- The woman candidates of the reserved category will get the 10 years.
- Physically disabled candidates will get 10 years of age relaxation.
- Ex-Serviceman will get 05 years in age relaxation but applicable up to 45 years only.
- There will be three stages of the entire section process.
- The candidates have to appear in the preliminary examination which is qualifying in nature.
- The marks of the Pre exam will not be considered while preparing the merit list.
- The main examination marks play an important role in the merit list.
- The last stage of recruitment is an interview.
- The candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks for clearing the interview.
- The mode of Exam will be offline
- Nature of Exam will be objective
- The merit list of the preliminary examination will not have any weight form the preliminary examination.
|General Studies-1||200 Marks||120 minutes|
|General Studies-2||200 Marks||120 minutes|
|Total Marks||400 Marks|
- The main exam will be held in online mode.
- For each Paper, the duration will be 3 hours.
- The main examination will be descriptive in nature.
|Paper-1||Gujarati Language||150 Marks|
|Paper-2||English Language||150 Marks|
|Paper-4||General Studies-1||150 Marks|
|Paper-5||General Studies-2||150 Marks|
|Paper-6||General Studies-3||150 Marks|
|Total Marks||900 Marks|
- Candidates who will qualify both the rounds have to appear for the interview round.
- The candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks for clearing the interview.
- The interview will carry 100 marks.
Gujrat Civil Services Exam 2020: Important Points
- Candidates can download the Admit card from the official website.
- The commission will issue the admit card thrice for each round separately i. e. prelims, main and interview.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the day of the examination.
- After conduction of the exam, the Commission will release the answer key for the prelims examination.
- The candidates can get the estimated marks, with help of the answer key.