Staff Selection Commission of India releases the notification SSC MTS 2020 every year to recruit candidates for various posts like Peon, Daftary, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Mali etc. The region wise number of vacancy is given below for this. Candidates are advised to read the exam pattern given below and study according to the exam pattern and given syllabus. This exam is a great opportunity for students who are high school passed as they can get a job at a very early stage. For the preparation of such students, we’ve given the exam pattern and syllabus so they can prepare accordingly. The process of SSC MTS 2020 is not that long and all the dates are published by SSC in the yearly calendar. Tentative dates are given in this article and we will update the article regularly as per the official notification.
|Region||Total Vacancy||Region||Total Vacancy|
|CR||Will be Updated Later||NWR||Will be Updated Later|
|ER||Will be Updated Later||MPR||Will be Updated Later|
|KKR||Will be Updated Later||SR||Will be Updated Later|
|NR||Will be Updated Later||WR||Will be Updated Later|
|NER||Will be Updated Later||–||–|
SSC MTS 2020: Important Dates
|Application form starting date||1st week of November|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1st week of December|
|Admit Card||To be notified later|
|Commencement of exam||To be notified later|
|Result||To be notified later|
- A candidate is required to be a citizen of India/Tibetan Refugee/Subject of Bhutan/Subject of Nepal/Person of Indian Origin
- A candidate is required to pass Matriculation or its equivalent Exam from a recognized State Board or University or Institute.
- A candidate must be of minimum 18 years of age as on the date required.
- The age of the candidate must not exceed 25 years as on the date required.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories will be given age relaxation as:
|PH + ST/ SC||15 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 years|
- The Application Fee to fill the application form will be Rs. 100/-
- All the female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen category are exempted from paying the application fee.
SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Exam (MTS) every year in 2 different stages:
- Paper 1 and
- Descriptive Test
In order to make it to the merit list prepared by SSC prepared at the end, it is mandatory for the candidate to qualify both these stages of examination.
|Reasoning||25||A cumulative Time of 90 minutes|
|The penalty for wrong answers||0.25 marks will be deducted|
Paper-2 (Descriptive Exam)
|Subject||Max Marks||Total Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
SSC MTS 2020: Cut Off
Final Cut-Off 2016-17
- English Language: Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings, Phrases and Idioms, Synonyms and Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Sentence Correction, Error Spotting
- Reasoning: Classification, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Matrix, Word Formation, Venn Diagram, Blood Relation, Missing Numbers, Puzzles, Direction, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Ability: Simplification, Interest, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Problems on Ages, Speed, Distance and Time, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Number System, Number Series, Mensuration, Time and Work, Data Interpretation, Mixture Problem, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry
- General Awareness: Static GK, Science, Award and Honors, Current Affairs, Dates, Portfolios