For recruiting the most eligible candidates on different posts in ministry and other departments, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the most reputed recruitment departments. SSC GD Constable 2020 application form will soon be notified by SSC. SSC will soon issue the official notification for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2019. Candidates must possess Matriculation or X class pass from a recognized board to apply for SSC GD Constable 2020. The relaxation in age for the candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen will be given by the authority. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for this exam. More details about SSC GD Constable 2020 are given in the article below.
SSC GD Constable 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release on||November 2019|
|Closing Date of application||December 2019|
|Admit Card||March 2020|
|Date of Examination||July 2020|
SSC GD Constable 2020 Application Form Details
The candidates can browse the official website of the department for getting all the latest updates regarding SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2019. SSC will soon issue the official notification for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2019. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The online application form will be issued from the website.
- Candidates must possess Matriculation or X class pass from a recognized board according to the requirement of Staff Selection Commission (as on 01.08.2016).
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.1998.
- The minimum age of the candidates must be 18 years as on 01.08.2016.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 23 years as on 01.08.2016.
- The relaxation in age for the candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen will be decided by the government.
|For Males||170 cms.|
|For Females||157 cms.|
|Chest (for males only)|
|Expanded||Min expansion 5 cms.|
|For males and Females||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.|
- Interested individuals are required to submit the application fee of Rs. 50.00 which will be payable through CRF stamps for offline application.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen will be exempted to pay the application fee as per Government orders.
- In the case of online application, SBI Challan or online payment through SBI Challan /Net banking/credit /debit cards.
- The SSC Constable Exam will be conducted for scoring 100 marks.
- This exam will be the objective type which consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Duration of the exam will be of 2 Hours.
- Paper consists of four parts such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge and Awareness, Elementary Mathematics and English/ Hindi.
- Candidates have to solve 25 Questions in each section.
- There will be a negative mark for each wrong answer.
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours|
|B||General Knowledge and Awareness||25||25|
- Admit Card will commence in the month of March.
- Candidates can download admit card through registration number.
- All details will mention in the admit card.
- Hall ticket is mandatory for the entrance examination.
- Admit card will be used in document verification.
- Merit list will be used in the month of Aug 2020.
- Selection will be made on the basis of SSC GD Constable 2019-2020.
- Merit list will be in the form of Pdf format.
- Candidates can download from SSC official web portal.
- The result will be issued in the month of September 2019.
- Result link will be updated on the web site.
- Qualified candidates will be called for further process.