For admission to Agricultural, Medical, and Engineering courses such as B.Sc (Hons), B.Tech, B.V.Sc, B.Pharma, B.F.Sc, and Pharma-D, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) conducts a state level entrance exam called TS EAMCET 2020. TS EAMCET 2020 (stands for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level exam conducted once a year usually in the month of May for the candidates from the newly formed Telangana state. Candidates who clear the exam can get admission in Top Engineering Colleges. Candidates seeking admissions in Top engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture colleges in the state of Telangana can apply for TS EAMCET 2020.
TS EAMCET 2020: Important Dates
|Notification will be Released on||In the month of March 2020|
|Application Form Starts from||First week of March 2020|
|Application Form without late fee ends on||2nd week of April 2020|
|Correction in Online Application Form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date to Submit Online Application|
|With late fee of Rs. 500||4th week of April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs. 1000||Last week of April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs. 5000||1st week of may 2020|
|With late fee of Rs. 10,000||2nd week of may 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||Third week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||First week of May 2020|
|Publish of Answer Key||4th week of May 2020|
|Rank Card||Last week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Counseling Date||Last week of June 2020|
For B.Tech in Food Technology
- Passed 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from a recognized board as equivalent to the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh with required subjects.
- Should have secured minimum 45% aggregate marks in the subjects mentioned above in 10+2 or any equivalent examination (40% for reserved category).
- Passed 10+2 (or equivalent) examination with relevant subjects OR
- Passed the Diploma exam in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized equivalent to the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh
|Stream||For General/ Other||For ST/SC|
|Engineering(E)||INR 800||INR 400|
|Agriculture and Medical(AM)||INR 800||INR 400|
|E and A(Both Streams)||INR 1600||INR 800|
- The Application Fee can be paid by Online Mode only via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or TS(AP) Online/ E-Seva/MEE Seva.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT).
- The exam consists of objective multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be in the medium of English and Telugu.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions in Engineering||No. of Questions in Agriculture|
- Hyderabad East: Ghatkesar, keesara, and surrounding areas.
- Hyderabad West: Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad, and surrounding areas.
- Hyderabad Central: Abids, Tarnaka, and surrounding areas.
- Hyderabad North: Medchal, Gandimaisamma, and surrounding areas.
- Hyderabad South East: B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda Amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area, and surrounding areas.
- Other Centers: Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Khammam, Kodad, Nalgonda, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool
- On the basis of their Merit Ranks in the entrance exam, along with a score of the qualifying examination, the counseling will be done.
- 75% is given to the marks secured in TS EAMCET 2020.
- 25% is given on the marks secured in the subjects – physics, chemistry and mathematics in the qualifying Examination.
- Document Verification
- Option Filling
- Final Allotment of Seats
- Fee payment
- Reporting to the College
- Participating in Subsequent Rounds
- Seat Withdrawal
Documents Required during Counselling
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- S.C or its equivalent marks memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2020, if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged and other Certificates if applicable
- Residence certificate