To offer admissions to interested candidates to B.Tech programmes offered by SRM campuses in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, and Delhi-NCR, the SRM Institute of Science & Technology conducts SRMJEE 2020. Candidates can check all the information related to SRMJEE 2020 in the article below. In the 3rd week of November 2019, the application forms for SRMJEE 2020 are expected to be released. The mode of Examination will be Online. The exam will take place at the exam center a list of which is given in the article below. Appearing candidates can also apply for SRMJEE 2020. Check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form correctly.
SRMJEE 2020: Important Dates
|Release of Application form||3rd week of November 2019|
|Application Form submission ends on||3rd week March 2020|
|Slot Booking Start||March 2020|
|Admit Card||March 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2020|
|Counseling Date starts||2nd week of May 2020|
- Aspirants must be a Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India.
- Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years as on December 31 of the admission year.
For B.Tech programmes :
- Passed/Appearing in a Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects in a regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Mathematics, Physics, and chemistry as major subjects in any International schools within India
For B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and BTech Genetic Engineering:
- Passed/Appearing in a Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in the regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in any International schools within India
- The application fee will be Rs.1060.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit card, Credit card, and net banking or even through demand draft.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee through Demand Draft.
- The exam will be of two hours thirty minutes.
- The question paper will be only in English
- Mode of Examination will be Online
- Duration of the Examination will be 2: 30 Hours
- Objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) will be asked.
- Each MCQ has one choice as the correct answer out of the four given.
- Candidates will be awarded three marks per question for PCM and 2.1 marks per question for PCB.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
- Maximum of 2 retakes permitted
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Part 1: Physics||35||105|
|Part 2: Chemistry||35||105|
|Part 3: Mathematics||35||105|
|Part 4: Biology||50|
Centers in India:
Bokaro Steel City
Chennai – Ramapuram
Chennai – Vadapalani
Centers in Abroad
- Dubai, Muscat, Kuwait, Bahrain, Doha
- Physics: Units and Measurement, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics and Communication, Oscillations and Wave Motion, Heat and Thermodynamics, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Energetic, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, States of Matter, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen, Chemical Families–Periodic Properties, Atomic Structure, Chemical Equilibrium, Polymers, BioMolecules, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis, Hydrocarbons, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Mathematical Induction and its Applications, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Binomial theorem and its Applications, Sequences and Series, Conic Sections in Two Dimensions, Vector Algebra, Differential Calculus, Applications of Differential Calculus, Straight Lines in Two Dimensions, Circles in Two Dimensions, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Trigonometry, Permutations and Combinations, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Biology: Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare, Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Anatomy, Applied Biology, Immunology, Modern Genetics, and Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Human Physiology, Microbiology, Theories of Evolution