Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar, Odisha conducts Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam (KIITEE 2020) every academic year to provide admission in various UG & PG Engineering and Law courses at KIIT. Nearly 1.5 lakh candidates appear for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam each year. KIITEE 2020 will be conducted through online mode and the candidate can register through online for the exam.
- B.Tech, B.Tech (LE), Biotechnology-dual degree, B.Sc Nursing, B.A. LL.B./ BBA.LL.B./ B.SC.LL.B., BBA, BCA, B.Des (Fashion/ Textile), Bachelor in Film and Televisions Production, B.Arch.
- Master of Mass Communication, MCA, MCA (LE), M.Tech. M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology), M.Sc Nursing, MBA, MBA (RM), LL.M.
KIITEE 2020: Important Dates
|Application form start from||Third week of November 2019|
|Application form ends on||Last week of March 2020|
|Admit Card will be released on||First week of April 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||Second week of April 2020|
|Result Date declaration date||Last week of April 2020|
|Counseling Date||Third week of May 2020|
For B.Tech courses
- Passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% and have completed B.tech (4 years).
- Candidate should be born on or after 1st 0f July 1994.
For B.Tech (Architecture) Programme:
- Passed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 60% (mathematics mandatory).
- Should have passed NATA(national aptitude test in architecture) conducted by counsel of architecture.
- Should be born on or after 1st of July 1998, for SC/ST age limit can be relaxed by 5 years.
For BBA programmes
- Passed 10+2 with a minimum aggregate of 50% and should have mathematics/business mathematics/economics and statistics as one of the subjects.
- Should be born on or after 1st of July 1997.
For BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc.LLB
- Passed 10+2 with the minimum aggregate of about 45%, for B.Sc and LLB the candidate should be from science stream with an aggregate of 45% in 10+2.
- Should not be more than 21 years before 1st July 2020.
For BCA Courses
- Passed 10+2 in any stream with mathematics as one of the subjects with a minimum aggregate of at least 50%.
- Should be born on or after 1st of July 1998.
For MCA courses:
- Passed any degree with minimum aggregate of 50% with mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or equivalent degree.
- Candidate should be born on or after 1st July 1994.
For MCA (Lateral Entry) Courses:
- Passed or appeared for 2019 bachelor’s exam in BCA or B.Sc(IT or Computer science) courses of duration 3 years from any university with mathematics as one of the subjects, and should have a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Candidate should be born on or after 1st of July 1994.
For M.Sc (2 years) in Biotechnology and Microbiology:
- A Bachelor’s degree in science/ agriculture/ pharmacy/ veterinary/ engineering/ technology/ medicine are required with a minimum aggregate of about 55%.
- Passed BA LLB/ BBA LLB/ B.Sc LLB/ BL or any other equivalent degree with minimum aggregate of about 55%.
For M.Sc in Nursing(2 years):
- Passed B.Sc nursing/B.Sc Hons nursing/ post basic B.Sc nursing with a minimum aggregate of about 55% (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Should have B.Sc degree from any university/institution which is under the Indian nursing council.
- Minimum 1 year of experience after basic nursing.
For Public Health (2 years):
- A minimum aggregate of 55% in the field of any health science from any recognized university/institution.
For MA (2 years) in Yoga Therapy:
- A minimum aggregate of about 50% in science/arts/law/commerce from a recognized university/institution is required.
For Ph.D. candidates:
- A minimum aggregate of 60% in M.Tech/MBA/ME/MCA is required.
- Candidates with M.Sc/M.Com/MA/LLM should have a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- KIITEE 2020 will be conducted through online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT).
- The duration given to complete the exam will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
- The question paper contains 3 subjects with 40 questions each in which in total will be 120 questions.
- The exam will be conducted in English medium only.
- 4 marks will be given for Correct Answers and 1 marks will be deducted for Incorrect Answers.
B.Tech/B.Arch/Biotechnology (Dual Degree)
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
For other Programmes
|Programmes||No. of Questions|
|M.Tech (Branch Specific)||120|
|LL.M (Based on LL.B.)||120|
Port Blair, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Silchar, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Patna, Muzaffarpur, Purnea, Bilaspur, Raipur, Bhilai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Panjim, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Jammu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Bangalore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Imphal, Shillong, Dimapur, Angul, Balasore, Baripada, Bhawanipatna, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Bolangir, Keonjhar, Koraput, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kota, Chennai, Hyderabad, Agartala, Allahabad, Banaras, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Dehradun, Pant Nagar, Durgapur, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Siliguri
KIITEE 2020: Important Books
- Calculus and analytic geometry by George B Thomas Jr and Ross L
- The elements of coordinate geometry
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- I.T Mathematics by M.L. Khanna, J.N Sharma, S.K.Pundir
- Concise inorganic chemistry by J.D.Lee
- IIT Chemistry by Dr. O.P. Aggarwal and Nirmal Singh
- NCERT Inorganic Chemistry
- Reaction Mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Dr. Mukul C Roy
- Organic Chemistry by Robert Thornton Morrison and Robert Neilson Boyd
- Physics by H.C. Verma
- Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov
- Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith