BITS Pilani is India’s most renowned and reputed private college for engineering and higher studies. The college has three campuses in India as BITS Pilani Campus, KK Birla Goa, KK Birla Hyderabad. The college is known for its campus facilities, world-class infrastructure, diverse student base, and experienced faculties. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT 2020) is the entrance test for admission in BITS Pilani. The courses offered through BITSAT 2020 is given below. Candidates can check their eligibility form the article below before applying for BITSAT 2020. International students can make payment only in the online mode. The allotment of seats will be done basis the merit scored by candidates and their preferred choices.
- BITS Pilani: Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering
- BITS Goa: Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering
- BITS Hyderabad: Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering
BITSAT 2020: Important Dates
|Online Registration starts from||2nd week of January 2020|
|Online Registration ends on||1st week of March 2020|
|Correction of Application Form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Test centers will be allotted on||2nd week of March 2020|
|Booking of Exam slot||3rd week of March 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Examination Date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Apply for Admission||2nd week of May 2020|
|Admit list/Waitlist announcement||1st week of July 2020|
For First Degree programmes, except B.Pharm.:
- Passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and have adequate proficiency in English.
- Passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and have adequate proficiency in English. However, candidates with PCM may also apply for the Pharmacy program.
- Only Students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2020 or who have passed 12th class Examination in 2019 are eligible to appear in the BITSAT 2020.
|International Applicants who opted Dubai as Test Centre||70 USD (Rs. 4500)|
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online or offline mode.
- International students can make payment only in the online mode.
- Objective type question will be asked in the exam.
- 3 marks for 1 right answer will be provided.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- A total question will be 150
- The question paper will be in English language only
|Part||Subjects||No. of questions|
|3||a) English Proficiency||15|
|b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|4||Mathematics or Biology (For B.Pharm candidates)||45|
BITSAT 2020 Exam Center
Jodhpur, Ranchi, Coimbatore, Kanpur, Bhubaneswar, Jamshedpur, Rajamundry, Chennai, Roorkee, Delhi, Kolkatta, Siliguri, Srinagar, Trivandrum, Gurgaon, Mysore, Vadodara, Guwahati, Madurai, Tirupati, Gorakhpur, Nagpur, Vijayawada, Gwalior, Nasik, Visakhapatnam, Patna, Allahabad, Noida, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad City, Indore, Bangalore, Jaipur, Raipur, Jammu, Rajkot, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Surat, Kurnool, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Jalandhar
Cut Off 2016
|Degree Programme At Pilani Campus||Cut-off BITSAT Score|
|Electrical & Electronics||343|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||332|
|Degree programme at Goa Campus||Cut-off BITSAT score|
|Electrical and Electronics||305|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||291|
|Degree programme at Hyderabad Campus||Cut-off BITSAT score|
|Electrical and Electronics||300|
|Electronics & Communication||308|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||295|
Syllabus for Verbal & Logical Reasoning
Vocabulary, Grammar, Composition, Reading Comprehension, Nonverbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning
BITSAT 2020 Counseling
- Candidates will have to register online and appear for the counseling process to bag a seat in their choice of course.
- The allotment of seats will be done basis the merit scored by candidates and their preferred choices.
- The first merit list of qualified candidates will be released tentatively in the month of July.
- The payment of Rs 1000/- is to be made through the available payment modes.
- On successful registration, candidates will be asked to make the payment of the prescribed counseling fee.
- Payment can be done in cash at all ICICI bank branches along with specially generated Pay-in-slip.