Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU). This entrance test is conducted annually for admission to UG engineering programs. These programs are offered by 10 participating engineering colleges of Andhra Pradesh. This article provides details about AP EAMCET 2020, candidates should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Students belonging to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana must have domicile certificate. The printout of the filled application form will be required to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agr.Engg./ Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Hort)
- B.V.Sc. & A.H
- B.Pharma and D.Pharma
AP EAMCET 2020: Important Dates
|Starting of online registration||Last week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit the registration form|
|Without late fee||Last week of March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of April 2020|
|With late fee of Rs. 1000/-||4th week of April 2020|
|Release of admit card||April 2020|
|Exam Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
- Indian Nationals/ PIO/ OCI Card Holders are eligible to apply.
- Students belonging to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana must have domicile certificate.
- Applicants also need to meet the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions.
- 10+2 or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board /University with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Botany and Zoology as compulsory subjects.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have completed 16 & 17 years of age as on December 31.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
After the submission of the application fee, the applicants will have to enter the important details asked in the application form. Check the data entered in the form and then click on the submit button. Filled-in application form which contains the registration number will be generated. Take a printout of this form which will be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination.
- Application fee can be made through online by the debit card/credit card and net banking.
- Mode of Examination will be a Computer Based Test
- Total Number of Questions will be 160 Questions
- Examination Duration will be 3 Hours
- The medium of Language will be English and Telugu
- Type of Questions will be Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)
- For every correct answer, one mark will be allotted and there will be no negative marking for the incorrect response.
|Section||Number of Questions|
- Mathematics: Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, and Calculus.
- Physics: Motion In A Plane, Laws Of Motion, Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance, Wave Optics, Units, And Measurements, Motion In A Straight Line, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties Of Fluids, Kinetic Theory, etc.
- Chemistry: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Environmental Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Solid State, Surface Chemistry, General Principles Of Metallurgy, etc.